The Color Count Tower
A turnstile add-on tool for controlling the number of visitors in this COVID-19 age.
Are you struggling to maintain capacity requirements? Our tower counting light indicators can tell a store or facility manager how many individuals have entered and left through your turnstiles in real time.
How It Works
- A PLC system counts and adjusts the counts as people come and go.
- It provides a running total.
- The color will become more intense and shift from green to yellow to orange to red based the quantity of attendees who have entered or recede back on the scale as people leave through the turnstiles.
- When full red is reached based on your max occupancy number, entry will lock at all turnstiles, helping your staff maintain safe occupancy levels.
Customizable to Your Needs
- You set the parameters of total population allowed.
- The system will scale that number to a color level that will represent the attendance at any given time, automatically.
- The light levels will illuminate and grow in intensity and proceed to the next color level as occupancy increases.
The higher number at each level of attendees yields a more intense color. Color towers will ebb and flow based on those coming and going. You can have one or several turnstiles in a series, all contributing to the count and they all will display the same color status.
This is an excellent way to be able to monitor the number of people in your space and control it when you have COVID occupancy restrictions. It is a clear, simple method for your staff to control and maintain occupancy levels.
Ready to Learn More?
Contact us today for more information on the Color Tower. Our friendly staff is ready to answer any questions you might have and take the next step getting the Color Tower set up in your facility.